HRiM is the new industry body for Human Resource in Malaysia. Since our official launch in September 2013 we have grown to over 2,300 members.
- Latest news & insights;
- Resources and development tools such as forms, practical tools, templates and ‘how to’ guides;
- A set of guidelines and a code of conduct for best practice in HR;
- HR jobs, salary surveys and career advice;
- Advice on every aspect of HR including conflict resolution, code of ethics, mediation, coaching and counseling;
- Regular opportunities to network including free events and online forums;
- A ‘trip advisor’ rating system on products and services so you can be guaranteed the choice you make will be the right one.
HRiM has a strong social community with a LinkedIn group, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages. HRiM membership shows prospective employers your commitment and dedication to continuous improvement and professional excellence.
HRiM membership saves you money on products and HR related services through our lifestyle card (coming soon).
- Employment law information
- Mediation centre
- A professional certification path: HRi associate, HRi professional, HRi master and HRi Fellow